The Jupiter Jubilee is right around the corner. The jubilee is Jupiter’s largest community celebration. It is being held Saturday, Feb 5 from 11am – 5pm at the Jupiter Community Center. There will activities for every age to celebrate Jupiter as a unique destination. There will live entertainment by local performers and bands. The kids will enjoy a Kids Adventure Park that features rock climbing, bounce houses, crafts, and activities.
Other festivities include:
- An Art Show featuring local artists
- Food from local food and beverage venders
- Civics Activities Fair showcasing community organizations and groups
- Live police SWAT Team and K-9 demonstrations
- Local Business Fair where residents can learn to support “local businesses”
- Discovery Science Exhibit featuring Max Planck and Scripps Research Institute
The jubilee is a green event. Recycling, reusing, and reducing waste is encouraged. Most Jupiter neighborhoods are within biking or walking distance from the jubilee location. Parking for the event will be at Jupiter High School with trolley shuttles back and forth. This event is free!
For more information call (561) 741-2400 or visit: www.jupiter.fl.us/jubilee