Summer might be over and the kids back to school, but there are still plenty of events going on in the Palm Beach County area all the time!
If you and your family are looking for a fun weekend excursion in the Palm Beach County area, you’ve come to the right place!
Continue reading to learn more about some entertaining (and educational) events going on in the Palm Beach County area in October.
Enjoy these Community Activities in the Palm Beach, FL Area
Here’s a brief sampling of some of the fun Palm Beach County events you can attend in October:
Art Show: The Norton Museum of Art has a display through November, 13 called the Art of War in East Asia. This display features a book that was written about military strategy about 2,600 years ago, as well as art forms depicting war.
- When: Now through Nov. 13, times vary
- Where: Norton Museum of Art, 1451 S. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL
- Admission: FREE to Members; $12 for adults, $5 for ages 13 to 21, FREE to children under 13. Group rates available.
- More Information: Call (561)832-5196
The View Project : Brought to you by the Palm Beach Photographic Centre, this exhibit features work by seventy international photographers from around the world. As the museum notes, this exhibit, “attempt to reveal something about the photographer’s inner life – images that are personal and powerful, yet perhaps not clearly understood, even to the viewer/photographer.”
- When: Now through Nov. 15
- Where: Palm Beach Photographic Centre, 415 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach FL
- Admission: Prices Vary
- More Info: Call (561) 253-2600 x226.
Oktoberfest: Come celebrate this annual event that features authentic German cooking, imported beer from Germany, traditional folk dancing, choral singing, and more! There’s even a carnival for kids of all ages.
- When: October 7 through 16; Hours vary
- Where: American German Club of the Palm Beaches, 5111 Lantana Road, Lake Worth, Fl
- Admission: Adults $7, Children under 12 with paying adult admitted free.
- More Info: Call the American German Club of the Palm Beaches at 561.967.6464.
Relocating to the Palm Beach County Real Estate Market
One of the things I love about living in the Palm Beach County area is that there’s always something new and exciting going on!
As your Palm Beach area real estate expert, I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about investing in Palm Beach County real estate.
Until next time,