What a great time it is to be living in the Palm Beach, Florida area! While our neighbors to the north are bracing themselves for a gnarly winter, we Floridians have some rather temperate whether to look forward to!
If you’re interested in getting out in the community this month and discovering what makes the Palm Beach area so special (besides just our incredible climate) then you’ve come to the right Palm Beach real estate site!
Continue reading to learn about fun community activities going on this month in the area.
Enjoy These Family-Friendly Activities This Month in Palm Beach, Florida
Munich Symphony Orchestra Performance: Teach your children about the importance of classical music by bringing them to this stunning performance at the Kravis Center. In addition to the renowned Munich symphony, the event will feature American choir Dei Cantores as well as a quartet of vocalists.
- When: November 15
- Where: Kravis Center, 701 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL
- Admission: Prices vary
- More Info: Call (561) 832-7469
Chocolate Festival: Yes, you read that right! The Palm Beach County Convention Center will host the Festival of Chocolate, which was named one of the top 10 Chocolate Festivals in the country. The state’s largest all-chocolate event features local and regional chocolatiers as well as demonstrations by famous pastry chefs There are even hands-on classes to participate in and a chocolate museum to visit!
- When: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Nov. 19; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Nov. 20
- Where: The Palm Beach County Convention Center, 650 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL
- Admission: $12 Adults; $8 Children (ages 2-12).
- More Info: Visit www.festivalofchocolate.com.
45th Annual Gem, Jewelry, Mineral and Fossil Show: Hosted by the Gem & Mineral Society of the Palm Beaches, this annual event features custom-made jewelry, lapidary supplies, jewelry making supplies, and a whole lot of crystal, minerals, fossils and gems! This is an educational and fun experience for the whole family!
- When: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Nov. 19; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Nov. 20
- Where: Americraft Expo Center at the South Florida Fairgrounds, 9067 Southern Blvd., West Palm Beach, Florida
- Admission: $7 adults; Children under 12 free. A 2 day pass costs $10.
- More Info: Call 561-588-5458 or 561-706-9549
Thanksgiving Weekend Art Festival: During the 12th Annual Downtown Delray Beach festival, you and your family can browse an array of local vendors as well as view some incredible artwork.
- When: Nov 27 to 28, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Pineapple Grove, 200 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Delray Beach, FL
- Admission: FREE
- More info: Call 561-746-6615 or www.ArtFestival.com.
Your Palm Beach County REALTORS
I hope you get a chance to attend at least one of the events I mentioned today. If you do, please let me know what you think of it!
I don’t know about you, but I’m most excited about that chocolate festival! That sounds like a great time to me!
But as you can see, there really is something for everyone to enjoy here in Palm Beach County, Florida. Whether you’re interested in sports, the arts, or something else, you’re sure to find an upcoming community event that you’ll be excited to attend!
We’ll be happy to walk you through the home buying process by answering your questions and providing you with such invaluable tools as:
Until next time,