Springtime is a great time to be a Palm Beach County resident. After all, the weather is beautiful and rather temperate and the events calendar is really starting to heat up!
If you’ve been looking for something new and fun to do in your spare time, you’ve come to the right Palm Beach area real estate website!
Below, you’ll find just a few local events going on in March that I think should prove to be quite entertaining and enjoyable for the entire family!
Palm Beach Area Community Events You Must Check Out!
Music Series: The renowned Flagler Museum Music Series brings chamber music to Palm Beach, Florida like never before! This series regularly features acclaimed musicians throughout the country and world. After each performance, patrons will have a chance to meet with these musicians over champagne and dessert.
- When: 7:30 p.m. on March 6
- Where: Flagler Museum, One Whitehall Way in Palm Beach, FL
- Admission: $60 per concert
- More Info: Call 561.655.2833 or
Photography Exhibit: “Full of Grace – A Journey Through the History of Childhood,” explores the role of children from Queen Victorian times to the present. This exhibit features art in a variety of mediums, from photography to sculpture.
- When: Now through March 17. Times vary.
- Where: Palm Beach Photographic Centre, 415 Clematis Street in West Palm Beach
- Admission: Prices Vary
- More info: Call 561-253-2600.
Come Fly Away Play Performance: Come check out this incredible play, directed by Tony Award-winning Twyla Tharp. This energetic performance features the music of Frank Sinatra. The play chronicles the lives of four couples during a one night of dancing out on the town.
- When: March 13 to 18; times vary
- Where: Kravis Center, 701 Okeechobee Boulevard in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Admission: Prices vary
- More Info: Call (561) 832-7469
Boat Show: During the 27th annual Palm Beach International Boat Show, patrons will have the opportunity to check out more than $350 million worth of boats, yachts and accessories from leading marine manufacturers.
- When: March 22 to 25; times vary
- Where: Evernia Street and Flagler Drive on the waterfront. There is also an entrance at North Clematis Street and Flagler Drive in Palm Beach
- Admission: $14.00 for adults at the gate and $12 for them online; $5 for children ages 6 to 15 at the gate and $3 online. Children under 6 Free.
- More Info: Visit www.showmanagement.com/palm_beach/event
Living in Palm Beach County Florida
It’s impressive how many unique activities are going on in the Palm Beach County area every week of the year.
No wonder so many people are proud to call South Florida their home!
If you’ve been wanting to live in a thriving community with beautiful weather and even more beautiful homes – then the Palm Beach County area may be just the right fit for you and your family!
While you’re at it, you may also want to check out some of the FREE home buying resources we offer online, such as:
Until next time,