Living in Jupiter Inlet Colony certainly has its perks, and having access to countless amazing dining options happens to be one of them. From elegant fine dining restaurants to coastal food shacks there is a lot of drool-inducing food to indulge in near this town. Below are a few of the top-recommended picks by the locals.
- The Food Shack – With a laidback, surfer vibe, it is easy to find yourself addicted to the fresh seafood and fantastic live bands here. This is a place you can go to in your flip-flops after being on the water all day, without feeling underdressed.
- Jetty’s – The classy and romantic setting at Jetty’s is perfect for a date night. The venue sits on the water, and offers views of Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse. Make sure you make reservations, or you will be waiting a very long time, and may not even get a table.
- Hog Snapper’s Shack & Sushi – Cross over to Tequesta and indulge in this secret gem. Inventive seafood and phenomenal sushi in a relaxed atmosphere is what keeps the locals coming back again-and-again.
- Café des Artistes – Located at the Jupiter Yacht Club, Café des Artistes brings exquisite bistro cuisine and Paris’ ambiance to South Florida.
- Captain Charles Reef Grille – This little hidden gem near Juno Beach has some of the best seafood around. Fish tacos and fried green tomatoes are a couple of things that should not be missed.
- Lazy Loggerhead Café – This is the place to go for breakfast and lunch. It is right at Jupiter Beach, and named after the loggerhead turtles that nest in the area every year. Pancakes and omelets are popular for a breakfast, and the lunch menu offers every type of salad and hot and cold sandwich you could wish for.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT MAKES JUPITER INLET COLONY SO SPECIAL TO HOME BUYERS>>>
- EVO – For a truly memorable culinary experience, EVO offers the most delicious Italian food you will ever taste in your life. There are often wine pairing events here to enjoy, as well.
- Gallery Grille – Consistently ranked as one of the top 25 restaurants in Palm Beach County, Gallery Grille is a hot spot for weekend brunch. Make sure you complement your meal with a Bellini or brilliant mimosa!
- Guanabanas – This waterfront bar and restaurant paradise includes tropical cuisine and lush landscaping for the ultimate waterfront and dining experience. Opened by local surfers in 2004, with 100 percent open air seating Guanabanas is the go to venue for mouthwatering food and sip-worthy cocktails every day of the week.