What’s Currently for Sale in the Abacoa Subdivision in Jupiter, FL?
Abacoa is one of Jupiter’s most popular communities because it is a place you can truly live, work, and play. This multi-use development features 17 individual neighborhoods thoughtfully built around Abacoa Town Center. Residents enjoy community pools, walking trails, a skate park, golf course, weekly events, and family activities. It is no secret or surprise that everyone wants to live here, so when you see a house you love, do not hesitate because it will not be available long.
Real Estate Available for Purchase in Jupiter’s Abacoa
One of the great things about Abacoa is the diversity, when it comes to housing. Whether you are looking for a cozy, affordable condo or if you have a larger budget and five kids that you need a spacious home for, you will find it here. Below are a few highlights available in some of the communities.
- Martinique – With a collection of Caribbean-influenced homes, it is hard not to feel like you are on vacation every day in Martinique. Three-bedroom, yellow-sided homes with a den are common here. Most homes are around $470,000, and may feature bamboo flooring, marble counters, designer faucets, and a large patio with hot tub.
- Valencia – Homes in this high-end neighborhood range from $600,000 to over $1 million. All houses boast a Mediterranean-style with arched doorways, curved windows, balconies, vaulted ceilings, and iron gates. You can find anything from three-to-six-bedroom homes here, with the larger ones exceeding 5,500 square feet. Common features include plantation shutters, outside shower, private pool, wine cooler, dry bar, and a large garage.
- The Island – If you are a golfer you will love that The Island is next to Abacoa Golf Club. There are 170 Victorian and Colonial-style homes in this family-oriented community. Average size is five bedrooms and 3,400 square feet and lists around $775,000. Many homes have a fireplace, formal dining room, full cabana bath, center island breakfast bar, summer kitchen, and marble paver pool deck.
- Mallory Creek – Key West-inspired homes make up most of the community here. If you need to get a little more house for your money you will appreciate that a 3,500-square-foot, five-bedroom will run around $670,000. Mallory Creek has a lovely jogging trail, and many homes have a frameless shower, granite counters, claw foot tub, and travertine inlayed floors.
- Tuscany – Five-bedroom homes are prevalent in Tuscany. They often exceed 4,500 square feet and feature a pool, tropical landscaping, cork flooring, plantation shutters, and covered patio. A spacious home of this size would list around $660,000.
- Cambridge – If you have always dreamed of living in a modern yet classic dollhouse you will love the neo-Georgian style homes in Cambridge. This family-friendly community has two-to-five-bedroom homes. A 3,600-square-foot four-bedroom costs around $500,000. Homes in the nearby community of Canterbury are right in line with this, too.
- Villages – If you are looking for an affordable community you will find it here. A two-bedroom averages 1,100 square feet and costs around $120,000. These condos were built in 2001, but many have already had added upgrades, including new air conditioning unit and energy-efficient appliances.
- Somerset – A three-story townhouse awaits you in Somerset. Here you will enjoy accordion hurricane shutters, crown molding, and granite counters for a little over $200,000. This community boasts a pool, putting green, exercise room, game room, and library.
Looking to Rent in Abacoa?
You may assume you are limited to only renting apartments in Abacoa but this is not true. You can find rentals in pretty much every community, but again, they do not last long. A one bedroom in Vintage will run around $1,200, while a three-bedroom in the same community will be around $1,600. A three-bedroom townhouse in Osceola Woods or Windsor Park will be around $2,400 per month, but you can get a small, single-family home in Mallory Creek for right around the same amount.
If you have a larger budget, $4,000 per month will get you a 3,000-square-foot in Martinique, but for around $3,300 you can lease a four-bedroom with a pool in New Haven.